Best Practices, LLC seeks business analysts for its thriving firm in the field of best practice performance improvement.
We provide advisory services (in the form of consulting, research, published reports, research databases, and membership services) for Fortune 500 companies and Global 2000 organizations, with a core focus on companies in the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting research on best practices in business subjects
- Developing, administering & analyzing client benchmark surveys
- Arranging and conducting interviews with executives to highlight and uncover best business practices
- Analyzing corporate and operational data
- Writing, editing & contributing to business publications
- Developing client presentations
- Participating on project teams that support clients, marketing and publishing operations
- Responding to client inquiries
Associates at Best Practices, LLC can expect extensive client exposure, significant project responsibilities and opportunities for project management and business development. Talented new hires will be rewarded with rapid advancement and compensation increases based on individual contributions and company performance.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, business major, business journalism or economics preferred. Experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and health care industries is beneficial.
Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; possess strong, proven quantitative and analytical skills; enjoy performing original client research; and work comfortably in a rapidly changing, flexible work environment.
Applicants must be comfortable working on computers (the primary software programs include Microsoft Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM databases — knowing these specific programs is not as important as being comfortable and able to learn to use them quickly).
Total compensation depends on directly relevant previous experience. 401K retirement plan, health, dental, and vision benefits are also included.
If you are interested in a position with our company, please send:
(1) A résumé,
(2) A cover letter describing why you are interested in this job and what you are seeking in a future employer,
(3) Three references for you, and
(4) Work samples that can include writing and presentation samples relating to business topics and/or a sample of in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses performed.
Please use, 'Online Application'.
Best Practices, LLC is expanding its sales force. We are looking for high-performing, results-oriented sales professionals who can work well in a dynamic inside-outside sales role serving executive-level customers in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and Diagnostics sector. If you want to work in a fast-growing company that is pay-for-performance driven, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
Our sales professionals work with mid-level to senior executives in the health sector. We’re seeking experienced professionals who can develop new business and interact confidently with executives on commercial, clinical and technical topics. Winning candidates must be comfortable promoting high-value services and analytical products.
A Winning Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success selling research, consulting or professional services preferably to marketing, sales, medical or clinical executives
- Experience serving the healthcare manufacturing sector
- 3-5+ years of sales experience
- A resilient, “get-it-done” personality
- Comfort in relationship development
- Highly competitive, team oriented, keen desire to succeed
- Structured approach to business development
- Business acumen enabling broad-reaching business discussions with customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow your target accounts
- 80% of business development time conducted through phone, e-channels and online demonstrations
- 10-20% of business development requires travel to client headquarters and sites
- Ability to sustain high-volume client outreach via telephone and e-communications
- Serve clients, seek favorable introductions within existing accounts, develop new business and retain existing clients
- Able to work in fast-paced, self directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong time-management skills and structured work approaches
- Highly motivated and self starter
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred
- Background and/or experience with medical, clinical or marketing sciences topics
- Academic background in biology, chemistry, English/philosophy, economics or other rigorous field of study
- Comfort in self-paced learning
- Experience with account management skills
Benefits & Compensation:
- This position offers the right candidate:
- A competitive base salary
- Incentive compensation that more than doubles compensation at your sales goal
- Uncapped commission and incentive kickers for exceeding goal
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Access to low rates on supplemental group insurances
- 24 days paid time off (includes holidays, paid vacation and personal days)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their sales career. If you are interested in making a difference, working with great colleagues in a pay-for-performance, merit-based environment, then please submit your resume.
Please send the information to our CEO & Founder, Chris Bogan at email@example.com
You may also fax or mail (e-mail preferred) the above materials to:
Best Practices, LLC c/o Chris Bogan
6350 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
INDIA Job Openings
Associate-Research needed to join our growing team. This individual will conduct research analysis to identify best business global practices and benchmarks across industries. The associate will collaborate with US-team for consulting and research projects in pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
In addition, the Associate-Research will have the opportunity to support across marketing/publishing areas such as web/social media, content creation.
Desired Skills: +2 years
Education: B.Com/ B.Sc, MBA
Preference: Market Research, Management
Industry Type: Research & Consulting
Role: Research Associate
Functional Area: Corporate Planning, Consulting
Specific responsibilities include:
- Benchmark critical business processes, including sales, marketing, customer service, human resources and business operations.
- Responsible to execute market research and consulting assignment/projects.
- Conduct primary and secondary research.
- Share industry knowledge team to execute projects efficiently.
- Write market/Industry research studies and finalize them.
- Decide upon the market studies/topics to be researched.
- Finalize Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies.
- Create and program surveys and questionnaires.
- Contribute High level analysis.
- Maintain project plan to deliver the report timely.
- Analyze and segment quantitative data using Excel.
- Create customized PowerPoint presentations of reports of qualitative and quantitative findings.
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent Business communication skills (English Speaking & writing)
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong organisational & multi tasking skills with high levels of detail orientation, motivation and efficiency.
- Knowledge of pharma industry will be preferred but not mandatory.
Please send the information to our HR Department
Please use, 'Online Application'.