Best Practices, LLC seeks business analysts for its thriving firm in the field of best practice performance improvement.
We provide advisory services (in the form of consulting, research, published reports, research databases, and membership services) for Fortune 500 companies and Global 2000 organizations, with a core focus on companies in the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting research on best practices in business subjects
- Developing, administering & analyzing client benchmark surveys
- Arranging and conducting interviews with executives to highlight and uncover best business practices
- Analyzing corporate and operational data
- Writing, editing & contributing to business publications
- Developing client presentations
- Participating on project teams that support clients, marketing and publishing operations
- Responding to client inquiries
Associates at Best Practices, LLC can expect extensive client exposure, significant project responsibilities and opportunities for project management and business development. Talented new hires will be rewarded with rapid advancement and compensation increases based on individual contributions and company performance.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, business major, business journalism or economics preferred. Experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and health care industries is beneficial.
Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; possess strong, proven quantitative and analytical skills; enjoy performing original client research; and work comfortably in a rapidly changing, flexible work environment.
Applicants must be comfortable working on computers (the primary software programs include Microsoft Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM databases — knowing these specific programs is not as important as being comfortable and able to learn to use them quickly).
Total compensation depends on directly relevant previous experience. 401K retirement plan, health, dental, and vision benefits are also included.
If you are interested in a position with our company, please send:
(1) A résumé,
(2) A cover letter describing why you are interested in this job and what you are seeking in a future employer,
(3) Three references for you, and
(4) Work samples that can include writing and presentation samples relating to business topics and/or a sample of in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses performed.
Please use, 'Online Application'.
Best Practices, LLC is expanding its sales force. We are looking for high-performing, results-oriented sales professionals who can work well in a dynamic inside-outside sales role serving executive-level customers in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and Diagnostics sector. If you want to work in a fast-growing company that is pay-for-performance driven, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
Our sales professionals work with mid-level to senior executives in the health sector. We’re seeking experienced professionals who can develop new business and interact confidently with executives on commercial, clinical and technical topics. Winning candidates must be comfortable promoting high-value services and analytical products.
A Winning Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success selling research, consulting or professional services preferably to marketing, sales, medical or clinical executives
- Experience serving the healthcare manufacturing sector
- 3-5+ years of sales experience
- A resilient, “get-it-done” personality
- Comfort in relationship development
- Highly competitive, team oriented, keen desire to succeed
- Structured approach to business development
- Business acumen enabling broad-reaching business discussions with customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow your target accounts
- 80% of business development time conducted through phone, e-channels and online demonstrations
- 10-20% of business development requires travel to client headquarters and sites
- Ability to sustain high-volume client outreach via telephone and e-communications
- Serve clients, seek favorable introductions within existing accounts, develop new business and retain existing clients
- Able to work in fast-paced, self directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong time-management skills and structured work approaches
- Highly motivated and self starter
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred
- Background and/or experience with medical, clinical or marketing sciences topics
- Academic background in biology, chemistry, English/philosophy, economics or other rigorous field of study
- Comfort in self-paced learning
- Experience with account management skills
Benefits & Compensation:
- This position offers the right candidate:
- A competitive base salary
- Incentive compensation that more than doubles compensation at your sales goal
- Uncapped commission and incentive kickers for exceeding goal
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Access to low rates on supplemental group insurances
- 24 days paid time off (includes holidays, paid vacation and personal days)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their sales career. If you are interested in making a difference, working with great colleagues in a pay-for-performance, merit-based environment, then please submit your resume.
Please send the information to our CEO & Founder, Chris Bogan at email@example.com
You may also fax or mail (e-mail preferred) the above materials to:
Best Practices, LLC c/o Chris Bogan
6350 Quadrangle Drive, Suite 200
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
INDIA Job Openings
Sr. Lotus Notes and Domino Application Developer & Administrator
Jr. Associate – Publishing & Marketing
We need a Sr. IBM Notes/Domino Application Developer to join our growing tech team. The incumbent is expected to double up as a Domino Administrator hence needs to possess sound Domino server administration knowledge. Developer will be responsible for day to day support of internal databases and providing assistance to users in the proper use of all database features/technologies. The ideal candidate will independently lead and actively participate in the entire SDLC including initiation, planning, execution, control and closure.
In addition, the Sr. Developer will also be responsible for recommending and implementing new technologies to enhance company's productivity generate new sales leads as well as benefit the company financially.
- Work with Tech Team to successfully deliver solutions to business needs
- End user support for Lotus Notes applications.
- Integrate data from Lotus Notes applications with MS SQL Server
- Creating forms, fields, pages, etc. design elements as per the requirement
- Modify Notes design elements supporting the web site as required to correct deficiencies or add new features.
- Maintain Notes agents for processing of order data and in support of various business processes.
- Refresh data between various Notes applications.
- Assist end users with report generation.
- Creates and maintains documentation of work. Executes a test plan and documents the results
- Active involvement in feature design and development
- Active involvement in testing (unit, integration, automation)
- Active involvement in releases and support in the event of production issues
- Build - Understands the basics of the process of gathering requirements.
- Provides help to other team members when asked to.
- Set self/team objectives and be responsible for delivering key results
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Should have at least 5 years of working experience and thorough understanding, knowledge, and hands-on experience with the operation and optimization of Lotus Notes client and web applications.
- Proficient knowledge in the use and application of IBM Domino Web Development, Formula Language, Lotus Script and
- Should understand the Business Requirement and transform it into Functional as well as into System & Software (SRS/SWRS) Requirements Specification
- Hands-on experience on Notes/Domino 9.x
- Experience in building Responsive Web Designs
- Proficiency in jQuery and AJAX
- Strong understanding of web markup including but limited to HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of XPages Development, Custom Controls, Mobile Controls (Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of MS-SQL Server Database and query building
- Strong knowledge of Lotus and SQL Connectivity
- Knowledge of Domino server administration including server installation, configuration, monitoring, fine-tuning preferably in a distributed multi-domain environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Documentation and knowledge transfer skills
- IBM Certified Application Developer, preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Java (J2SE & J2EE) is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of ASP.Net highly preferred
- Working knowledge of ITIL is preferred but not required
Reporting Relationship: General Manager
Please use, 'Online Application'.
Our Mumbai office is looking for an associate to join our publishing and marketing team. Associate should be adept at working in a fast-paced team environment, and should participate in all aspects of the company’s publishing and marketing function.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Compile / update website with new product information
- Upload new research studies to the website
- Update press releases on the website
- Support creation of search-engine friendly website content as well as optimization of existing website content
- Format and edit research reports to ensure adherence to style guide and accuracy
- Create white papers and sales support tools such as e-brochures and report catalogs
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns
- Leverage social platforms to promote new and existing products and services
- Support marketing analytics to measure performance effectiveness
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent business communication & writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Superior teamwork and organizational skills
- Superior time management skills
- Candidates with prior experience in business/content writing especially in mediums like reports, websites, journals, articles will be preferred
- Freshers can also apply
Please use, 'Online Application'.