Research Highlights How Pharma Distributes Medical Information to Investigators and Physicians
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Jun. 18, 2020/PRNewswire/ -- Robust Medical Information groups must assess and prioritize how they disseminate critical information to a variety of key external stakeholders (such as investigators and physicians) across numerous different channels
“Best Practices in Distributing Medical Info to Investigators and Physicians through Investigator Portals and Other Means” is a new research that examines the channels and approaches used by elite pharma companies to distribute medical information to investigators and physicians. This report also probes the usage of specific investigator websites and different content shared by the companies via this medium; website protection strategies; and tools used to access trial data, publications, abstracts, and other critical information types.
Select key findings by Best Practices, LLC research reflect the following:
- Slides decks are primary mode to share information: All companies use slide decks to share clinical information with investigators. Other formats are less preferred.
- IST and clinical trial info shared via website: Companies with websites share most of IST and clinical trial content and less of current/past Congresses, which is different than those without portals.
Topics addressed in this report include:
- Sharing of Clinical Information with Investigators
- Access to Investigator Website Portal
- Communication via Investigator Website Portal
To learn more about this report, download a complimentary report excerpt at https://www.best-in-class.com/rw108.htm.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations.