Insights from 26 Biopharma Organizations on How They Maximize Patient Journey Mapping and Patient Co-Creation Efficiency
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Jun. 09, 2023/PRNewswire/ -- In an era where patients actively participate in their healthcare decisions, pharmaceutical organizations are swiftly adopting patient-centric approaches. Two pivotal methods for capturing the patient voice and acquiring invaluable insights are patient journey mapping (PJM) and patient co-creation.
Forward-thinking companies employ PJM to gain an in-depth understanding of a patient's journey throughout a disease, from symptom onset to diagnosis, treatment, and management. This understanding is further enriched by actively involving patients in co-creation at every stage – whether it's during the R&D phase for creating lay summaries, developing new drugs or treatments, or co-creating educational and support resources.
A recent comprehensive study conducted by Best Practices, LLC unveils insightful findings:
- Most biopharma organizations have room to grow in patient centricity & PJMs, where only 28% report strong senior leadership buy in
- KPIs to measure PJM capability are not well standardized and are often linked to goal fulfillment of internal teams
- More than 85% of brands utilize co-creation insights to create or enhance digital health tools
“Patient-Driven Growth: Maximizing Patient Journey Maps & Patient Co-Creation” is a 80-page report that explores innovative approaches, successful practices, and recommended vendors that have demonstrated high impact in patient journey mapping and patient co-creation.
Key topics addressed in this report:
- Patient Journey Mapping Capabilities, Structure, and Staffing
- Patient Journey Mapping Sources, Impact, and Validation
- Patient Journey Mapping Tools, Updates, and Automation
- KPIs to Measure Patient Journey Mapping Capability
- Vendors for Innovative Patient Journey Approaches
- Utilization of Patient Co-creation Programs
- Effective Channels for Co-creation
- Frequency of Co-Creation Insights Utilization
The insights of this study were gained by engaging 26 leading biopharma organizations.
To learn more about this report, download a complimentary report excerpt at https://www.best-in-class.com/rw190.htm
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations.