Medical's Key to Social Media Success: 48 Leaders Share Insights to Engage, Educate, and Excel
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Jun. 09, 2023/PRNewswire/ -- In the current era of social media, Medical Affairs groups have a tremendous opportunity to connect and engage with healthcare professionals (HCPs), thought leaders, patients, digital opinion leaders, and other key stakeholders. But how can Medical Affairs effectively harness the potential of social media to engage with these stakeholders?
According to a recent study conducted by Best Practices, LLC, proactive social media activities for Global Medical Affairs groups include:
- Posting therapeutic/ disease state information – 67% of Global Medical Affairs groups utilize their social media accounts for this activity
- Posting information on new scientific papers/ abstracts – 52%
- Sharing posts from KOLs/ DOLs/ thought leaders – 26%
- Posting on-label clinical study data – 26%
“Medical’s Road Map for Social Media Success” is a 137-page report that investigates current trends and success factors in leveraging social media for effectively educating the market. We used an integrated framework to construct the roadmap for social media success under Medical Affairs auspices across 21 therapeutic areas.
Key topics addressed in this report:
- Social Media Structure and Management
- Social Media Activities
- Social Media Omnichannel Integration
- Characteristics of Successful Social Media Messages and Performance Measurement
- Innovation in Social Media within Medical Affairs
- Trends in Social Media Content and Sharing
The insights of this study were gained by engaging 48
Medical leaders from 36 biopharma companies.
To learn more about this report, download a complimentary report excerpt at https://www.best-in-class.com/rw189.htm
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations.