New Report: 20 Biopharma Library Leaders Share Top Strategies to Expand User Base & Improve Engagement
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Dec. 13, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- While electronic resources have become easier to access in recent times, corporate libraries and information centers are still often underutilized within biopharma companies.
Also, with dwindling corporate funding, library and information center leaders need to implement innovative strategies to expand user base and improve customer engagement.
According to Best Practices, LLC’s benchmarking research of 20 biopharma librarians, libraries with above-average usage reported higher adoption of strategic activities AND higher effectiveness of those activities. Top three strategies include:
- Enhancing user tools (86% “highly effective”)
- Providing user training and education (59% “highly effective”)
- Increasing partnerships and outreach with internal stakeholders (58% “highly effective”)
The 56-page report titled “Library Services Benchmarks: Corporate Library Services in the Biopharmaceutical Industry” probes winning strategies employed by biopharma corporate libraries to improve cost efficiency and customer outreach.
- Key topics probed in this report include:
- Library Services Organizational Structure
- Services Offered by the Library or Information Center
- Human Resources and their Involvement Level
- Data Usage Metrics and Adoption of Library Service Strategies
- Financial Resourcing and Cost Recovery
- Corporate Size and Complexities
To learn more about this report, download a complimentary report excerpt at https://www.best-in-class.com/rw153.htm.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations.