New Report: It's Never Too Late to Begin Tracking and Optimizing Adherence Metrics for Your Brand
CHAPEL HILL, N.C.,Feb. 23, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- It is never too late to begin tracking and optimizing adherence metrics for your brand. No matter the therapeutic area, competition, or list price, adherence metrics can point you in the right direction to ensure your patients are benefitting as much as possible from your treatment. Until now, access to brand-level adherence data has been scarce, making the design of patient support and adherence programs difficult for brands that are yet to launch.
We are happy to announce we have just published current, brand-level research on cross-industry adherence metrics, covering basic and complex metrics related to adherence such as fill rate, compliance, and reimbursement rate.
Most-Used Sources to Collect Reimbursement Rate Data:
1. Secondary Research (e.g., Claims, EMR/EHR Data, syndicated reports) (50% of organizations use this resource to collect Reimbursement Rate)
2. Channel Partners (e.g., 3PL, SPs, Hub Services) (44% of organizations use this resource to collect Reimbursement Rate)
3. Primary Research (eg., Chart Audit, HCP/Payer Research) (19% of organizations use this resource to collect Reimbursement Rate)
“Improving Patient Medication Adherence Metrics” is a 60-page study that establishes industry benchmarks around patient medication adherence rates.
Key topics in the report include:
- Tracking Basic Metrics: Fill Rates, Time to Fill, and Reimbursement Rates
- Tracking Complex Metrics: Adherence, Persistence, and Compliance Rates
- Average Adherence Rates and Zone of Competitive Effectiveness
- Effective Data Sources for Adherence Metrics
- Oral Adherence Industry Case Studies
Best Practices, LLC engaged 27 leaders from 20 pharmaceutical and biotech companies in this research through a benchmarking survey.
For more data regarding patient adherence metrics, download a complimentary report excerpt at https://www.best-in-class.com/rw154.htm.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations.