New Research: 57 Medical Affairs Leaders on Embracing Omnichannel Engagement
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Apr. 14, 2023/PRNewswire/ -- The long-awaited digital transformation of biopharma industry has paved the way for Medical Affairs to fully embrace omnichannel engagement to deliver a consistent, personalized experience to vital stakeholders across diverse communication channels.
Omnichannel implementation, while still relatively new to Medical Affairs, requires a meticulous approach encompassing various facets such as resource allocation, activity planning, communication channel selection, goal setting, and performance evaluation.
According to a recent study conducted by Best Practices, LLC, a leader in benchmarking, consulting, and advisory services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries, digital content development is by far the single largest omnichannel expense are
Omnichannel Budget Allocation per Activity Area:
- Digital content and collateral development - 34% of omnichannel engagement budget is allocated to it
- Metrics and KPIs - 17%
- Website management and optimization - 10%
The 63-page report titled “Embracing Omnichannel Engagement in Medical Affairs” examines the advances in omnichannel engagement approaches by Medical Affairs organizations.
Key topics addressed in this report:
- Current Utilization of Omnichannel in Medical Affairs
- Levels of Omnichannel Maturity
- Drivers of Omnichannel Engagement Plans
- Omnichannel Benefits and Challenges
- Critical Omnichannel Activities
- Staffing and Budget Considerations for Omnichannel
- High-Impact Channels for Omnichannel Engagement
- Omnichannel Program Goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The insights of this study were gained by engaging 57
Medical leaders from 43 biopharma organizations.
To learn more about this report, download a complimentary report excerpt at https://www.best-in-class.com/rw188.htm
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations.