Pharmaceutical; Manufacturing; Biotech; Consumer Products; Diagnostic; Medical Device; Health Care; Biopharmaceutical; Clinical Research; Laboratories
Bayer; Flexion; Vifor Pharma; Dermira; AstraZeneca; Janssen; EMD Serono; Grifols; GlaxoSmithKline ; Abbott; Novartis; Abbvie; Genzyme; Merck; UCB Pharma; Sanofi; Celldex Therapeutics
Table of Contents
· Executive Summary: Methodology, Participants, Recommendations & Key Findings, pgs. 3-18
· Overview of RWE Study Methods Utilization, Data Collection Methods & Outsourcing pgs. 19-39
· RWE Budget and Rationale for Outsourcing, pgs. 40-46
· Economic / Reimbursement Studies, pgs. 47-57
· Observational Studies, pgs. 58-83
· Non-Safety Registries Studies, pgs. 84-104
· Intervention Studies, pgs. 105-120
· Extension Studies, pgs. 121-131
· Benchmark Class Profile, pgs. 132-137
· Appendix, pgs. 138-143
List of Charts & Exhibits
For the following RWE study types, what is your level of utilization?
For the following RWE study types, how do you think your future utilization will change (increase, decrease, same)?
For the following RWE study types, that you are not using, indicate whether you will use in the future
For the following RWE study types, how many did you conduct in 2017?
For the following RWE study types, how many will you conduct in 2020?
For the following RWE study types, what data collection method did you use?
For the following RWE study types, what data collection methods will you use in 2020?
For the following RWE study types, do you use in-house or outsourcing?
For the following RWE study types, what are the most critical characteristics when choosing an outsourcing partner?
For the following RWE study types, who is preferred vendor?
- What was your 2017 budget for RWE generation?
- What do you anticipate for your RWE generation budget in 2020?
- What is your company's rationale for using in-house resources, outsourcing or a mix of both for RWE generation
- Post-Authorization Safety Studies
- Drug Utilization Studies
- Prospective Observational Studies with HEOR Objectives
- Post-Authorization Efficacy Studies
- Medical Record Abstraction
- Disease Registries
- Product Registries
- Pregnancy Registries
- Vaccine Registries
- Concurrent Outcomes Studies
- Extension Studies
- Health Economic Modeling
- Health Economic / Health Technology Assessment Dossier
- Expanded Access Programs
- Randomized Pragmatic Trial
- Other Low-Intervention Clinical Trial