If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Sales and Marketing » Sales Management
Download FREE Excerpt
50 Info Graphics
35 Best Practices
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
Pharmaceutical; Health Care; Shipping; Biotech; Medical Device; Chemical; Computer Software; High Tech; Manufacturing; Computer Hardware; Computers; Telecommunications; Distribution; Retail; Internet; Financial Services; Consulting
AstraZeneca; Merck; GlaxoSmithKline; Federal Express; Eli Lilly; Pfizer; Roche; Janssen; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Schering-Plough; Eastman Chemical; Microsoft; IBM; Xerox; Hewlett-Packard; Verizon; Fingerhut; Staples; USAA; PricewaterhouseCoopers
The following key findings emerged from this extensive primary research:
Chapter I: Planning & Targeting
• Territory Targeting
• Planning to Build Sales Efficiency
• Developing a Strategic View of Targets and Territory
• Building Schedules
• Optimization Schedules.
• Designing the Territory Call Route.
• Growing Territory Potential
• Executing Your Plan
• Goal Setting.
• Time and Activity Reviews
Chapter II: Total Office Call
• Probing for Strategic Information
• Navigating the Customer Environment
• Detailing Effectively
• Managing Accounts for Optimal Data Collection.
• Develop Professional Skills.
Chapter III: Relationship Management
• Initiating Relationships By Learning Customer Needs
• Growing Relationships Through Value Added Service
• Capitalizing on Key Relationships
• Selecting Valuable Relationship Building Opportunities
Chapter IV: Sample Management
• Allocating Samples to Maximize Revenue.
• Detailing with Samples to Add Value.
• Accounting for Samples Efficiently.
Chapter V: Program Management
• Designing Programs and Setting Goals
• Selecting Effective Speakers.
• Improving Audience Attendance
• Optimizing Program Value and Administration
Chapter VI: Sales Force Management
• Managing for World Class Performance
• Communication Techniques
• Developing Strategic Focus and Increasing District Productivity
• Selection and Recruitment of Successful Sales Representatives
• PhRMA Code
List of Charts & Exhibits
Benchmark Class Table
Sales Process Map
Best Practice Blueprint for Growth
Sales Targeting Prioritization Matrix
Customer Profile CRM Screens
Customer Segment Analysis
Itinerary Planning Worksheet
Territory Analysis Chart
Route Design Checklist
Route Design & Territory Management
Team Selling Information Sharing Checklist
Call Reporting Sample
Key Influencer Tracking
Plan of Action Model
Time Management Diary
Personal Goal Setting Checklist
Time Effectiveness Checklist
Office Culture Analysis Checklist
Strategic Information Gathering Table
Selling Effectiveness Case
Office Call Analysis Pyramid
Sales close Archetypes
Sales Close Process Map
Customer-centered Sales Model
Patient Information Selling Aid
Reclaiming Neglected Territories
Thought Leader Growth Map
Code of Ethics
Institutional Customer Feedback Form
Sample Allocation Planning Tool
Sample Allocation Process Map
Coaching Techniques Table
Sample Reporting Forms
Sample Reconciliation Form
Speaker Screening Checklist
Improving Audience Attendance Tip Sheet
Optimizing Program Attendance
Sales Manager Performance Review
District Budgeting Template
Managed Care Influence Table
Sales Rep Selection & Recruitment Checklist
Recruitment Interview Planning Grid
District Managers Recruitment Questions
PhRMA Code on Interactions With Healthcare Professionals