"Five Benchmarks for Managing Healthcare Reform in 2013" pulls together quantitative and qualitative insights from a recent primary research study to highlight critical benchmarks and exclusive insights detailing how leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies are formulating strategic approaches for optimizing engagement with CMS and the ecosystem of agencies and groups that shape U.S. healthcare guidelines and reimbursement policy.
Length: 60 minutes
Expect to learn:
- How to be Well-positioned to Capture Vital Policy Information
- How to Share Policy Intel & Insights With Key Internal Execs & Functions, - such as Marketing & Portfolio Management
- Determining what Policy Developments Mean for Brands, Functions & Business Lines
- Converting Government Affairs Intel into Strategies, Plans, Tactics & Messages
- What Cross-Functional Resources are Required to Manage the Ecosystem
Invited attendees: Executives and managers who lead or oversee Government Affairs, Public Policy, and Managed Markets are invited to attend. Your colleagues in Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, and Competitive Intelligence may also benefit from attending.
Speaker: Jeff Zimmer
Senior Research Consultant
With 20 years of journalism experience, Jeff brings a diverse background in business analysis and reporting to the research team. Prior to joining Best Practices, LLC, Jeff was Business Editor at The Durham (N.C.) Herald-Sun where he oversaw coverage of the business community, including technology and pharmaceutical firms in the Research Triangle Park. He previously reported on medicine for the newspaper, including Duke University and University of North Carolina health systems. Additionally, he was editor of The Washington Drug Letter, a weekly newsletter that covers regulatory issues that arise between the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and pharmaceutical industry.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet