If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Best Practice Database
Medical Affairs » Launch Optimization
Download FREE Excerpt
14 Info Graphics
12 Data Graphics
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
Regulatory reforms in the healthcare industry have transformed the role of the Medical Affairs function. It has evolved beyond its traditional support role into a more prominent oncology launch role that extends from the pre-launch phase to well beyond market entry.
As an interface between biopharmaceutical companies and external stakeholders, the Medical Affairs group plays a critical role in the successful launch of oncology products. Best Practices, LLC conducted this study to provide benchmarks on how Medical Affairs' leaders with oncology companies approach launch activities around thought leaders, MSLs, and launch investment. The study provides best practices and winning strategies in oncology launch excellence from Medical Affairs leaders at leading biopharmaceutical companies.
· Medical Affairs' Role in Launch Activities
· Thought Leader Tiering
· Thought Leader Targeting and MSL Coverage
· Launch Investment
· Medical Affairs Investment Allocation
SAMPLE KEY METRICS
· Timing of Strategies Used for Thought Leader (TL) Tiering
· Number of Thought Leaders Targeted During Pre-Launch and Post-Launch
· Number of Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) Employed During Pre-Launch and Post-Launch
· Number of TLs Targeted Per MSLs Employed During Pre-Launch and Post-Launch
· Total Launch Investment - Pre-Launch and Post-Launch
· Total Medical Affairs Launch Investment - Pre-Launch and Post-Launch
· Number of Medical Affairs Launch FTEs per Product - Pre-Launch and Post-Launch
· Percentage of Total Medical Affairs Launch Investment Allocated to Different Medical Affairs Activities
SAMPLE KEY FINDING
· Medical Affairs’ Role in Launch Activities: Medical Affairs is heavily involved in four launch activities within participating organizations: Scientific Publication, Continuing Medical Education, Real World Data Generation & Analysis, MSL activities.
If you purchase Best Practice Database document(s), you will have 30 days from the date of purchase to apply some or all of the cost of the document(s) toward the cost of a Full Access Individual, Pharma, Group or University Membership. Write us at DatabaseTeam@bestpracticesllc.com or call David Guinn at 919-767-9179 if you have any questions.