If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Best Practice Database
Market Research, Analytics and Forecasting » Market Research Structure
Download FREE Excerpt
13 Info Graphics
7 Data Graphics
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
The Market Research function within biopharmaceutical companies has evolved from a tactically focused role to one that is more strategically focused to help organizations navigate a complex and ever-changing marketplace. This continuing evolution has organizations reviewing the structure of their market research function to balance efficiency and effectiveness across global markets.
As portfolios grow larger and more complex, it is crucial for biopharmaceutical companies to determine the structural approach that works best for enhancing the effectiveness of their market research groups. Best Practices, LLC examined the evolution of market research structures based upon existing benchmark studies conducted between 2007 and 2015 and integrated the analysis into one document. This document also provides an overview of centralized, decentralized, hybrid and globalized market research structures along with case examples.
· Key Factors Driving Market Research Structure Changes
· Centralized MR Structure – Case Snapshot
· Decentralized Structure – Case Snapshot
· Hybrid MR Structure – Case Snapshot
· Decentralized Regional Approach to EU Market
· Hub-and-Spokes Model Approach To EU Regional Market
· Marketing Services Approach
· Primary Department in which various analytics activities are performed
· Marketing Services Location Specialization
· Success at Meeting Objectives
· Real World Issues & Adaptations
SAMPLE KEY FINDING
· Structure Evolution: Portfolio growth and complexity consistently stimulate MR structure evolution. As new products, therapeutic areas and business units appear, structure evolves to reflect TA needs and usually move into more geographic markets.
Analysis reflects multiple benchmark studies conducted between 2007 and 2015 capturing biopharmaceutical industry structure changes across Market Research and Marketing Services organizations.
If you purchase Best Practice Database document(s), you will have 30 days from the date of purchase to apply some or all of the cost of the document(s) toward the cost of a Full Access Individual, Pharma, Group or University Membership. Write us at DatabaseTeam@bestpracticesllc.com or call David Guinn at 919-767-9179 if you have any questions.