If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Best Practice Database
Human Resources » Employee Staffing and Performance Measures
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
Talent pool management plays a critical role in staffing efficiency and effectiveness. Staffing organizations that report top performance for key staffing activities – including time-to-fill, offer acceptance rates and cost-per-hire – tend to develop larger candidate networks. This 19-page document details how staffing managers can effectively focus on activities that have the greatest impact on talent pool generation.
1. Relationship-building with candidates who are not actively seeking employment
2. Employee referral programs
3. Professional and special interest organizations
4. Return on investment analysis of candidate sources
5. Employer-of-choice reputation
6. Targeted retention strategies and skills inventories
1. Establish and build ongoing relationships with networks of talented passive candidates to improve the size and quality of the candidate pool.
- The Director of Recruiting and Resourcing at one company keeps her own Rolodex of names referred by other employees and maintains records from her own networking activities and calls these individuals on a monthly or quarterly basis to keep the relationship fresh and maintain a level of interest among these passive candidates.
2. Encourage employee referrals to strengthen the quality of the talent pool.
- To encourage employee referrals, benchmark partners offer different financial and non-financial rewards.
3. Create sourcing capabilities in-house and with dedicated executive search firms to identify hard-to-find top talent.
- One benchmark partner employs an hourly executive recruiter to work closely with hiring managers and the company’s executive search firm to build a pool of critical skills and managerial candidates.
This document was created from a Best Practices, LLC consulting project.
If you purchase Best Practice Database document(s), you will have 30 days from the date of purchase to apply some or all of the cost of the document(s) toward the cost of a Full Access Individual, Pharma, Group or University Membership. Write us at DatabaseTeam@bestpracticesllc.com or call David Guinn at 919-767-9179 if you have any questions.