If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Brand Management & Product Leadership
Download FREE Excerpt
3 Info Graphics
1 Data Graphics
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
Key topics covered in this document:
- Key Findings
- Operational Tactics to Safeguard brands
- Structure, Staff and Resource Investment in the Brand Security Function
- Brand Security Processes and Procedures
- Top Lessons Learned
Select findings and examples include:
- The supply chain rates as an area of key concern for most pharmaceutical companies. Those companies that can deal with potential problems at the supply chain level are better positioned to control brand security.
- Tamper-evident packaging is seen as one of the best manufacturing approaches to safeguard pharmaceutical products as 91% find it to be an effective tactic. Ongoing expense and regulatory concerns were the most frequently cited implementation elements to be managed for this tactic.
- Below are two examples of safeguards that proved to be useful to many companies:
*Trademark Safeguards: Trademark and name differentiation are the highest rated safeguards on this brand security front.
*Regulatory Safeguards: Proper labeling showing that the drug adheres to manufacturing standards is the preferred regulatory safeguard.
This document is the result of a Best Practices, LLC project for a pharmaceutical Business Excellence Board client. It is based on the survey responses of 11 leading benchmark partners in the pharmaceutical, biotech and manufacturing industries.
Biotech; Manufacturing; Pharmaceutical; Health Care; Medical Device
Allergan; NOSCO Printing Group; Purdue Pharma; Novo Nordisk; Schering-Plough; Roche; Takeda Pharmaceuticals; Guidant