Non-members: Click here to review a complimentary excerpt from “Forging Top-Tier Biopharma Digital Strategy: Benchmarks on Launch Digitization, Performance Measurement & Mobile Engagement”
Digital Marketing has transformed the speed with which patients, physicians, payers and other customer groups can be engaged during a new product launch. This instant access can rapidly enhance a launch trajectory and enable pharmaceutical and medical device companies to effectively maintain these relationships over product and treatment lifecycles.
As a result, organizations are investing more than ever in digital marketing to learn about their customers, build better relationships, leverage effective online media and maximize revenue. However, with greater investment, digital marketers also face the onus of delivering maximum results with available resources.
Best Practices, LLC conducted this research to establish new benchmarks and provide critical insights into how leading pharmaceutical and medical device firms use new tools and tactics to create digital programs with impact. In particular, this study delivers benchmarks around key performance areas including digital strategy, launch excellence, performance & ROI measurement, analytics, mobile engagement, social media, electronic health records, and digital health & innovation.
- Digitizing NPP, Launch & High-growth Products
- Performance Measurement
- Mobile Engagement & Digital Health
- Innovative Channels, Programs & Activities
- What is the impact of digital support on the listed clinical and medical focused pre-launch product development programs?
- Rank the top 2 most effective metric TYPES for measuring digital performance in each of the following channels
- What level of ROI have you been able to measure for the following digital activities in your company?
- How valuable are each of the listed information streams and sources in providing data that Digital Marketing teams can use to distill insights and improve customer engagement?
- How has your Digital Marketing group made use of social media over the past year?
SAMPLE KEY FINDINGS
- Email marketing, websites, and digital content & collateral building show the highest ROI among surveyed digital activities.
- A majority of digital marketing teams are using social media strictly for social listening and data collection – rather than direct customer interactions.
Best Practices, LLC engaged 21 digital, multichannel marketing and other commercial leaders from 19 leading healthcare organizations through a benchmarking survey. Close to two-thirds of the participants serve at director level or above.