If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Best Practice Database
Sales and Marketing » Marketing Management » Managing Marketing Organizations » Managing Marketing Processes
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
In the Pharmaceutical Industry, marketing excellence is often the lifeblood of a drug's success. Top companies have well developed training programs in place to make sure that everyone from new employees to senior analysts can perform their daily job effectively while maintaining a focus on the strategic direction of their department.
This 45-slide presentation is the final product of a benchmarking research project conducted with 15 leading Pharmaceutical companies to share knowledge about:
1. How Marketing Training departments are structured, staffed, and resourced.
2. Which employees Marketing Training programs focus their efforts on.
3. Which methods of instruction are most effective for training marketing employees.
4. What activities and competencies most Pharma companies aim to develop in marketing employees.
4. How Marketing Training programs measure their effectiveness.
5. How Marketing Training programs encourage participation.
6. Reported factors necessary for program success.
To view sample pages from this document, please click the "Browse Selected Pages" icon below.