If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Best Practice Database
Business Operations » Mergers and Acquisitions » Business Development and Deal Making » Alignment with Strategy
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
Specifically, this research will allow you to learn how:
· Intel and others in high tech do “green acquisitions” retaining and blending in the corporate culture of the acquired company.
· To create target future economic profiles to guide deal structuring, integration planning and resource allocation.
· To increase employee retention rates and keep the intellectual base of the acquired company intact through a “merger of equal” attitude with more compromises in decision-making.
This bundle or collection of ten research documents probes several areas that are critical for the integration success of mergers or acquisitions. This bundle includes one 29-page document which, coupled with the other documents, will help merger and acquisition teams:
• Evaluate the scope of service offerings against other organizations
• Assess activity volume, cost and speed
• Understand which approaches teams employ to measure the value of M&A/Integration/Divestiture services, and which approaches are the most effective to communicate the value of services within the company
• Understand how others assess customer satisfaction and compare customer satisfaction rates against others
Valuable elements have been culled from three separate research initiatives, including Database documents 4393, 4710, 2876, 2883, 2884, 2933, 2924, 2937, 2897 and 2901. Topics covered include:
· Guiding deal structuring and using performance metrics
· Success factors for managing change
· Making layoff decisions and integrating personnel
· Combining technology infrastructures
· Creating plans of action and employing integration roadmaps
Based on surveys and interviews conducted by Best Practices, LLC researchers with leading companies such as DuPont, Cisco, EDS, John Deere, Motorola, Coca-Cola, Intel, and many more, this bundle is a great shortcut to understand the key components to creating a successful integrated company.
This bundle combines all of the individual research listed below into one easy-to-purchase transaction. Read individual research abstracts by clicking the titles. Return to this page to add the bundle to your cart.