If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
16 Info Graphics
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
Market Research; Manufacturing; Medical Device; Pharmaceutical; Financial Services; Service; Retail; Research; Computer Software; Diagnostic; Health Care; Transportation; Biotech; Clinical Research; Consulting; Distribution; Insurance; Hospitality; Telecommunications; Technology; Professional Services; High Tech; Automobile; Utilities; Energy; Consumer Products; Chemical; Medical; Electronics; Laboratories; Biopharmaceutical; Banking; Computers; Entertainment; Internet; Computer Hardware; Aerospace; Academic; Media; Education; Newspapers; Government; Shipping; Science; Office Supplies; Marketing; Office Equipment; Cable; Advertising; Defense; Military; Diversified; Sports; Technology; Public Relations; Multiple; Communications; Logistics; Publishing; Real Estate; Construction; Architecture; Engineering; Aviation; Legal; Test Industry; Non-Profit; Business; Orthopaedics
National sales directors have a broad and demanding range of duties. From overseeing vast sales force structures to coordinating marketing and sales efforts, these managers are tasked with maintaining consistent performance in a complex and unforgiving environment.
This 34-slide PowerPoint presentation outlines how nine benchmarked companies developed effective roles and responsibilities for their national sales directors. Key topics include:
Where Field Sales Leadership Fits Into the Organization
• Sales Leadership Levels
• Glaxo Sales Organization
• Pfizer Sales Organization
Sourcing Sales Leadership Talent
• Sourcing Executive Sales Talent
• Talent Sourcing at Glaxo Marketers Preferred
• Talent Sourcing at Pfizer Sales Preferred
Marketing Strategy & Sales Operations Coordination
• Linking Sales and Marketing
• Integrating Strategy and Tactics
• Managing the Sales System
• Managing Strategy and Message
Rewarding & Motivating High Performance
• Rewarding & Motivating
• Rewarding & Motivating the Front Line
Cultivating Trust and Teamwork to Ensure High Performance
• Developing Trust Across Sectors
• Developing Trust with the Field
• Role Model Behaviors
Setting Priorities and Maintaining Focus
• Managing New Product Launches
• Using Launches to Reinforce Team Building
• New Product Launches Regional Customization
• Maintaining Field Focus & Priorities
• Managing Sales Force Productivity
• Managing Around the Box
• Analysis to Drive Productivity