The global launch of a brand website represents a critical point in a new product's entry into the marketplace. Brand websites provide an important information portal for healthcare professionals, payers, patients, and advocacy groups.
Creating and launching a website that fulfills the diverse needs of key stakeholders while being mindful of regional differences in regulations and cultures are factors that can heavily influence how a new drug performs at launch.
This benchmark study probes current and evolving approaches for site development and optimization for brand websites as part of a global launch. The study also provides evidence-based benchmarks on what critical success factors are important for understanding and engaging key stakeholders, particularly physicians.
- Resources and Activity Timing
- Website Content Creation, Approval and Review
- Website Structure and Factors Shaping Development
- Website Objectives, Functions and Performance Metrics
- Website Optimization Best Practices and Lessons Learned