If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Best Practice Database
Marketing Management » Marketing Teams: Structure, Staffing and Budgets
Metrics, Summary Matrix
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
Non-members: Click here to sign-up for a complimentary tour of
"Pharmaceutical Marketing Services: U.S. Staffing Metrics"
Effective staffing of key marketing services functions is critical to pharmaceutical brand recognition and success. In this study, key functions include: Business Planning and Forecasting, Strategic Pricing, Meeting Planning, Multimedia/Creative Services, Agency Management and Product Forecasting. This survey provides pharmaceutical and biotech marketing managers with metrics detailing the level of investment (FTEs and budget) that are being channeled into marketing operations of leading pharmaceutical brands in the U.S. market. Pharmaceutical and biotech marketing managers may utilize this report to benchmark their own efforts against industry-wide comparisons.
KEY TOPIC AREAS
• Overall Staffing Levels in U.S. Marketing Services Groups
• Outsourcing Levels
• Staffing Levels Linked to Brands Supported
• Financial Investment for Key Activities at the Brand Level
• Staffing Efficiency Measures
• Sales Levels of Participants
• U.S. Budget for Marketing Services
• U.S. Brands Supported by Marketing Services Groups
• Total FTE Allocation by Key Activities
• Internal and Outsourced Marketing Services FTEs for:
CV Therapeutics; Amgen; Forest Laboratories; Berlex Laboratories; MGI Pharma; Eli Lilly; AstraZeneca; Chiron Corporation