If this box remains here for more than 30 seconds, click this link to try again.
Products & Services »
Marketing Management » Marketing Teams: Structure, Staffing and Budgets
Download FREE Excerpt
24 Info Graphics
100+ Data Graphics
24 Best Practices
Single User: Authorizes use by the person who places the order or for whom the order was placed.
Sitewide: Authorizes use of the report for a geographic site. All people at site can view the report for a year and copies can be printed.
Corporate: Authorizes use for the entire company for a year and copies can be printed. No limitations for usage inside the company.
This survey provides pharmaceutical and biotech marketing managers with metrics detailing the level of investment (FTEs and budget) that are being channeled into marketing operations of leading global pharmaceutical brands. Pharmaceutical and biotech marketing managers may utilize this report to benchmark their own efforts against industry-wide comparisons.
KEY TOPIC AREAS
• Overall Staffing Levels in U.S. Marketing Services Groups
• Outsourcing Levels
• Staffing Levels Linked to Brands Supported
• Financial Investment for Key Activities at the Brand Level
• Staffing Efficiency Measures
• Sales Levels of Participants
• U.S. Budget for Marketing Services
• U.S. Brands Supported by Marketing Services Groups
• Total FTE Allocation by Key Activities
• Internal and Outsourced Marketing Services FTEs for:
o Business Planning and Forecasting
o Strategic Pricing
o Meeting Planning
o Multimedia and Creative Services
o Agency Management
o Product Forecasting
• Efficiency Ratios:
o Staffing levels linked to Brand Requirements
o Staffing levels linked to Budget Allocation
o Staffing levels linked to Sales Revenues