Successful intelligence organizations provide critical insights that help organizations predict trends, understand market/competitor landscape and inform corporate growth strategy. However, Competitive Intelligence groups often face structural, cultural and financial constraints that prevent them from maximizing their impact and often lead to them being reactive responders as opposed to being proactive strategists.
To help executives understand how leading intelligence organizations drive organizational performance, Best Practices, LLC provides valuable consulting services, benchmarks and best practices across key areas such as: Rapid response programs, training & data collection, resource/ budget, contracting vendor/ outsourcing, structure & alignment, maintaining legal/ ethical standards and strategic insights.
Specifically, Competitive Intelligence/ Business Intelligence leaders use our consulting and benchmarking services to:
- Establish effective structure and business processes
- Evaluate business & competitive intelligence
strategies and guidelines
- Plan across business, brand and geographic units
- Set operating budget for maximum effectiveness
- Identify tactics for measuring performance and increasing
competitive/business intelligence value and recognition
- Evaluate optimal intelligence staffing levels
- Optimize data collection from internal and external customers