Access. Intelligence. Excellence
Research and Development - Research & Advisory Services
A tougher regulatory environment, stronger competition and uncertain economic climate has the industry refocus to build stronger, bigger pipelines. Slight increases in the number of drugs in development in 2009 compared to previous years shows companies are investing more heavily in their Research & Development efforts. Lately, there has seen a significant growth in the number of start ups and small biotechs and pharmaceuticals with one or two products in development. Larger pharma companies, on the other hand, have focused on their core products and M&A driven pipeline growth.
But just how much should you invest in your Research & Development department? What is the right portfolio mix? And what should your company's development strategy be for the next years?
The Research and Advisory Services team can answer these critical questions. We provide you with resources to help you build adequate Research & Development functions that produce steady pipelines, innovation and growth.
Research and Advisory Services analysts have supported many clients on initiatives aimed to optimize their R&D efforts:
Explore these and other topics with us during a Virtual Presentation of our resources, capabilities and solutions tailored to support your success.
- R&D structure, staffing, spend
- New product planning
- Clinical trial excellence
- R&D offshoring and emerging markets
- M&A and co-development activities
- R&D trends in key therapeutic areas
- R&D quality assurance
Benefits of a Partnership with Research and Advisory Services
- Decision Support Research to Benchmark Your Function and Learn from Best-in-Class R&D Groups
- Access to Strategic Research Projects around R&D Excellence
- Unlimited Access to the Best Practice Database for Quick Access to Key R&D Best Practices and Performance Metrics
- Personal Interaction with Senior Analysts With Years of Experience in Benchmarking R&D Excellence
- Exclusive Networking Forums for R&D Professionals and Executives from Related Business Functions
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE