Access. Intelligence. Excellence
Sales Leadership - Research and Advisory Services
Although the traditional sales leadership role is well understood, it is being re-evaluated today in light of industry pressures that are causing dramatic sales force change. More than ever, sales leaders must take what they know about their customers, build on this knowledge and refocus their core activities accordingly.
Best Practices, LLC's Research and Advisory Services helps sales leaders design strategic plans that focus on critical sales imparatives - a healthy sales funnel, strong customer relationships, the right talent and tools - and ensure those plans are easy to execute, especially in uncertain economic times.
The Research and Advisory Services team has helped optimize companies' sales performance by providing top-line strategies as well as actionable practices and tools that support sales leaders on critical fronts:
Explore these and other topics with us during a Virtual Presentation of our resources, capabilities and solutions tailored to support your success.
- Setting strategic goals for sales
- Sales force operations excellence
- Managing a global and virtual sales force
- Customer segmentation and account penetration strategies
- Roles and responsibilities of sales reps and sales managers
- Training, development and reward systems for new and existing sales staff
- Sales force performance measurement
- Marrying the service and sales culture
Benefits of a Partnership with Research and Advisory Services
- Decision Support Research to Benchmark Your Function and Learn from Best-in-Class Sales Groups
- Access to Strategic Research Projects around Sales Excellence
- Unlimited Access to the Best Practice Database for Quick Access to Key Sales Leadership Best Practices
- Personal Interaction with Senior Analysts With Years of Experience in Benchmarking Sales Management
- Exclusive Networking Forums for Sales and Marketing Professionals
ACCESS AND INTELLIGENCE FOR ACHIEVING WORLD-CLASS EXCELLENCE